- Computer Graphics, Bachelor Degree, Technical University of Lulea. Graduated 2012 A broad education, covering CG for both the visual effects and game industry.
- You Eat Other Animals (2020), Ed Wiles, 3D-artist
- Gods Kingdom – Guy Soulsby, 3D/VFX/compositing
- Anno 1500 VR – Samuraj, 3D-artist
- Airborne VR 1944 – Samuraj, Realtime VFX
- The Cloud – Trickfabriken, VFX
- The Green Mob – BlåFilm AB, VFX and 3D-animation
- Kung Fury: Official movie , VFX
- Arthur & Merlin – Marco van Belle Imdb, VFX
- Vaskduellen – Crazy Pictures YouTube, VFX
- North Kingdom: ParaNorman – Real-time 3D interactive experience http://paranorman.com/open/stop-motion-zombie-lab, 3D and Rigging
- Specialization project, gscept: Garth the Gargoyle. Garth the Gargoyle on Vimeo, from concept to final render.
2018 to current
Position: Lead 3D-artist and Outsource Manager
2012 to 2019
Position: Self-employed, freelance
2012 August to Oktober
Position: 3D-artist, providing textured game characters for upcoming game Dead Man Zand.
North Kingdom http://www.northkingdom.com/ 2012 June-July Skelleftea, Sweden Position: 3d generalist. 2 months as CG-generalist and asset creator for both games and interactive media, using Maya, Unity 3D and Adobe After Effects.
North Kingdom http://www.northkingdom.com/ 2012 May- June Skelleftea, Sweden Position: Internship. 2 months as CG-generalist and asset creator for both games and interactive media.